Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

I am particpating in Top 2 Tuesday at the Undomestic Mama today, so if you are coming from over there welcome! And if you haven't checked it out yet, click on over!



Today's Top 2 Tuesday topic, is things you can't live without...
I am totally tempted to cheat, and say friends and family (no offense if you said friends and family, *cough* cheater *cough), but those are kind of a given so instead I choose...

1. Iced Caramel Macchiato at Starbucks.

Yum. Mama needs caffeine. And sugar. When I am at my most tired and my most bummed, I head over to Target, grab one of these beauties from their Starbucks, and browse. By the time I leave I am a happier woman. No joke.

2. DVR.

I know, I know. TV is lame. It makes you fat and stupid and boring. When I was still in school I was totally the, "I'm too busy for TV," type. But now, I don't know what I would do with out it. The DVR is imperative because how else would I watch with a crazy work schedule and an even crazier baby. The shows I watch help me still feel connected to the world, while I temporarily don't feel like a part of anything, besides being Gemma's mom. I am busy now, but it is a new kind of stuck-at-the-house-every-night-even-Saturday busy, so TV has been a huge lifesaver for me.

Runners Up: Mascara, Target Shoes, Online Shopping, Pepsi, the Internet, and Friends and Family.

6 comments:

  1. What did we do before dvr??? Great picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dvr! yess!! love your runner up picks too lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great picks!I put the DVR on my list too! You blog is precious, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! I love my DVR and can't imagine not having it. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never used to watch TV when I was in school, but now that I'm a stay at home mom, watch way too much TV and love my DVR. I can't watch TV regularly anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine would be diet coke and my dvr! When I have to watch TV that isn't through a DVR, I go crazy. I hate not being able to rewind something I missed and I feel like I'm wasting time sitting through commercials.

    I think those are perfect answers!!

    ReplyDelete