Monday, March 8, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday

 

You may or may not know this about me, but I LOVE a good baby name... I love thinking about how a name will grow with a child, how the name will introduce them into the world, and how it would feel to be someone named...

So when I was browsing blogs and found this blog hop from The Undomestic Mama, I had to join in. The girl names are easy for me, while I have to think harder with the boys. I came up with the PERFECT boys name the other day, but I have totally forgotten it already.

Darn it. 

So as of this very moment, my top two names for each gender:

Girl Names 
Isla Kate
Honor Elizabeth 

Boy Names
Asher 
Oscar

Hmm...so maybe I am not for sure on the boys names, but those are two I like for sure. 

But maybe not love.

Oh well, I PROMISE there will be plenty of time before I have to worry about choosing any more baby names, boy or girl!

So my friends...what are your favorite names?

11 comments:

  1. great name! Asher is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the name Asher!

    But for boys I really love biblical names; Elijah, Jeremiah, Isaiah, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asher is SO cute for a little boy! i LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you names! So unique. I love Isla!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would post this on my blog, but I have to worry about family members "stealing" my names! lol

    We LOVE family names.

    We already have our girl named picked out from this past pregnancy: Jenna Rosalie

    Brian's grandmother is named Generose (prounounced Jenna Rose) and my middle name is Rosalie. So we thought Jenna Rosalie was a cute combination!

    For a boy, Brian is INSISTENT on naming our next "Brian." It annoys me, but I realized I was fighting an uphill battle so I said we could do it as long as we called him by his middle name. Then we decided we wanted it to start with "R" because all of ours do. Brian Richard, Erin Rosalie, Clint Richard. So my favorite is Brian Reid. We'll see what happens!

    Okay. Longest. Comment. Ever. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your names. They are so original!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my best friend's used the name Asher and he is the sweetest child. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete