Sunday, March 14, 2010

Get to Know ME


I randomly stumbled upon a post from a blog that I had followed, but haven't really gotten the chance to read yet, and it looked like leisurely fun (a perfect fit for a lazy Sunday), so I thought I would participate.

If you want to play along, check out Keely at MannLand5, for Getting to Know YOU.

It's super simple, just copy the questions and type in your answers. Like the old MySpace surveys. Remember those?

Anywho, here are 8 questions to help you get to know me...Just a little bit better!


1. What's your favorite Easter candy?
I kinda like the gum that comes in an egg carton. One of the flavors, I am not sure what it is...only that it might be purple...is so GOOD. And there is nothing like it during other times of the year.

2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women?
Hmm. As an ex-RA (resident assistant) I have a lot of experience snooping around others rooms. (Well, I never snooped, but they did have us do health and safety checks of each dorm room while residents were on break) I would say that I think that men are usually at each side of the spectrum... they are the most clean as well as the nastiest, where as women are usually in the middle. There were some men's rooms where I would eat off of the floor and others where I was afraid to enter. Girls usually have more stuff, which disqualifies them from the neatest end of the spectrum but they usually are not DIRTY the way guys can be...If course there are always exceptions.

Did I over think that one just a bit ? ;)

3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?
I think it depends on the strengths of the blogger. I enjoy writing from better writers and pictures from better photographers. I think the PERFECT post is about a balance between the two.

4. Were you popular in highschool?
Nope...I was more of the rebellious type. 

5. What's your bra size?
I wish I knew. Pre-Gemma, I was a solid 34 B, but after pregnancy and nursing and everything else...I have NO clue.

6. How many states have you lived in?
1, just Virginia.

7. What's one blog you read every day?
Hmm...I don't think I have one.  I am exploring new ones recently. Does anyone have any suggestions?

8. Peanut butter or Nutella?
It depends. I think Nutella is  a more decadent dessert/snack option but peanut butter would be more suitable as breakfast or lunch...at least if you were gonna tell anybody about it!

Hope you all are enjoying Sunday as well, I am off to eat a balanced dinner of McDonalds fries and Chicken nuggets. FYI, the Sweet Chili sauce is GOOD.

P.S. Please don't judge me for the way I eat! =)
P.P.S. Also, don't judge me for using emoticons! It is better than LOL'ing...right?

2 comments:

  1. No judging from me! :)

    I love that gum too but have not found it yet! So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm and LOLer. It's like a bad habit I can't break!











    lol :)

    ReplyDelete