Sunday, March 28, 2010

Getting to Know ME Three

Once again, I am participating in Getting to Know You at the MannLand5. Check it out! If you stopped by from Getting to Know You, welcome!


If you want to participate too, copy the questions, post your own answers, and link up at the MannLand5.

And now, for this week's questions!


1 - Why did you start blogging?

I had read a few blogs and thought, "hey, I can do that!" Also, it was hot, I was very pregnant, and very bored, and for some reason I wanted to remember all of that.

2 - Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"?

Oooh! That is a tough one... but I don't like picking favorites, so I am not gonna. That makes it a lot less hard.

3 - Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are?

 Well friends just want you to get fat so they look better in comparison. Not really. (Most of) My friends aren't like that. Uhm, I guess because we are always our own toughest critic, while those who love us, usually see us in the best light.

4 - What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you?

I don't have anything! I enjoy a little new mystery, and in a new relationship, I think figuring each other out is the fun part.

5 - Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes?

I have three. I have a set of little teeny lady bugs on my foot, that you can see in a lot of shoes that I wear. I have a lotus flower on my back of the neck area, and if my hair is up and I am wearing a tee shirt you can kinda see it. I have a huge hummingbird with flowers on my hip, and you can't see that, considering my "everyday" clothes are not belly shirts and bikinis.

6 - What was the best year of your life and why?

So far, every year has had its ups and down. I am having a good feeling about 2011 though =)


7 - Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day.
  1. Open lots and lots of pickle jars.
  2. Drive really fast.
  3. Fix stuff?!?!

8 - What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows?


I haven't drank, in Lord knows how long, but before getting pregnant I was a party animal. I remember mixing shots of vodka in beer, when I wanted something "strong" but didn't want to take shots. Classy, right?

So, that's it!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend y'all!




5 comments:

  1. Loved your answers....#8 was really funny....I put Jack and Coke....I would get lots of looks when I would order that LOL....

    Love your blog...super cute! Your Gemma is just presh! I have never heard of that name before but it is super cute!

    I am a new follower
    Have a Happy Sunday :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is adorable!!! She looks JUST like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soppiing over from MannLand5! I like your answer for number 1, that exactly what I thought and then I started blogging!! Your little girl is precious!

    Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Getting to Know You. I thought everyone wore belly shirts and bikinis everyday ;)

    My little guy was born just after your little girl. They grow so quick!

    K from LifeofK

    ReplyDelete
  5. open lots of pickle jars???? hahahahah yessssssssss

    ReplyDelete