Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Three Things Tuesday

I have been thinking lately...

I love myself...who I REALLY am...

But there are a lot of things (mostly, but not all, are pretty superficial) that I am totally unhappy with.

Like everyone else right? I know I am not unique in that. I also know I am not unique when I think, "One day I will...", but then don't. Ever.

So, I have decided, instead of a list of goals a million miles long, every Tuesday I will post 3 things I will do or work on doing in the next week. I don't want to over complicate it, and make it too hard on myself, or too overwhelming, so it really is gonna be that simple.

3 goals. They can relate to anything. I will post on Tuesday.

Starting next Tuesday, I will also post a small update on how the 3 goals went and make 3 new ones.

Hopefully this will allow for some goal setting and frequent accountability.

For this week, my 3 things are...

  1. I will not drink any soda .
  2. I will clean my room.
  3. I will give myself a manicure and pedicure.
Check back next week to see how I did :)

And check back tomorrow to hear all about my return to the gym and Gemma's 6 month appointment (riveting stuff, I promise!)

Best,

Kacie

P.S. Yes, I realize Three Things Thursday would sound MUCH better but...I don't wanna wait until Thursday, and I could drop the whole Three Things bit, but doesn't EVERY respectable blogger need some sort of an alliterative day?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals! I don't drink pop anymore either, I sure wish I could work on the cleaning my room thing though!

    Oh, and I love your daughter's name.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals!! I gave up soda..... oh how I miss it!!

    I'm your newest follower! Stop by sometime!
    http://blogginmommadrama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete