Sunday, March 21, 2010

Getting to Know ME Two


I had so much fun with the MannLand5's, "Getting to Know You," last week, I thought I would participate again.  But lazy bones style, because it has been a looong weekend...


In case you forgot how it works, just copy the questions and write your answers.

Easy Peasy :)



1. What year did you graduate high school?


(seriously, I couldn't find a graphic better than that?)

2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
(shave, shmave)


3. Beach house or Lake house?
(a girl can dream)
4.Mac or PC?
(this is similar to what I have, but can you really be anti-Mac?)


5. Did you wear braces?

(nope, but I probably should have)

6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?

(the closest thing to divinity on earth)
7. How many times have you moved in your life?

(not really, but we moved a LOT when I was a kid)
8. Would you rather cook or clean?

(mmhmm...meattt...)

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Cute way to do your answers!!! I loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *so* with you on the neglecting of the legs. espesh in the winter.

    ps. love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to play GTKY :o) I am so bad about shaving my legs in the winter. It's not like anyone sees my legs anyway :)

    ReplyDelete