Friday, March 26, 2010

9 Bullet Points

  • I 'fessed up to who I was referring to in my last post.
  • I am off this weekend, which makes me pretty happy. I am trying not to dwell on the fact that it was 70 degrees last weekend (while I worked) and will be a full 15-20 degrees cooler this weekend.
  • Gemma turns 7 months tomorrow. Seriously.
  • I currently do not know where my phone charger or my camera are. Ugh. Please don't be lost.
  • I always think I have lost things, and then I find them some place random.
  • I am hoping the bullet point above doesn't jinx me.
  • Only 26 more minutes until my weekend starts.
  • The other day, I was driving home from work, and from somewhere I got the thought that it would be perfect if I could meet and fall in love with and get engaged to someone named Bobby. Then I could change the name of this blog to "And Bobby Makes Three." I could list the things wrong with this, but I just...won't.
  • Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. That thing about Bobby made me laugh! Thanks for telling us about the blog, I'm going to have to check it out. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully you find your camera and charger! i lose things ALL the time. it's absolutely maddening, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete