Thursday, August 27, 2009
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
- Fall. As in the season fall. I love the smells (cinnamon and fallen leaves) and the sort of coziness that they inspire. I love the excitement of school beginning and Halloween costumes and Thanksgiving food and then getting ready for Christmas. It is busy in such a fulfilling way. And Starbucks has Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Yum!
- Sheep. I slept with a stuffed sheep named Lamby up until sometime during this pregnancy where he quit making it in the bed. I desperately wanted the lamb slippers from Bath and Body Works and then when I got them I wore them so much they literally wore out. I think that they are super cute for some reason.
- My Flat Iron. So this is kind of a superficial favorite, but really it is something I can not live without. I didn't discover hair straighteners until my freshman year of college (how is this even possible?) and I have definitely been cuter ever since!
- Abby. My little sister. She is the sweetest/funniest/silliest person ever. It was such an adjustment having this person in our lives who we never expected to be, but somehow it just makes so much sense that she is here. Abby is my half sister and I was 21 when she was born!
- Reading. Ever since I can remember I was the kid with a book in her hand. I love the whole experience of getting "lost" in a book. I read a whole lot of everything, but I do prefer more chick lit/Oprah's Book Club kind of stuff as embarrassing as that is. (One of my short term goals is to begin reading books with more substance, it is tough though!)
- The scents of honeysuckle and lilac. My two favorites in the whole world. I know florals are a little old lady-ish but they make me happy. There is something so sweet and romantic about them!
- Being barefoot. Shoes are completely overrated.
- Sweet Tea. I actually hesitated to put this one on here because I feel that loving sweet tea has almost become a cliche, but I couldn't list my favorite things without including it. We grew up always having a pitcher of sweet tea in the fridge (and still do!).
Monday, August 24, 2009
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Monday, August 10, 2009
Saturday, August 8, 2009
How far along?: 37 weeks
Total weight gain: Somewhere between 22-27 pounds
How big is baby?: My doctor said somewhere around 6 pounds.
Maternity clothes?: Umm...few and far between. I live in big T-shirts and sleep shorts mostly and use the same 2 pairs of jean capris and whatever the biggest shirt that I have around that is clean when I am going out anywhere.
Stretch marks?:I have a good sized patch on the left side and a few on the right side as well.
Sleep?: I want MORE!
Best moment this week?: Finally getting those last few baby items! (Sling and Diaper Bag)
Movement?: She moves! Definitely not like super crazt but I feel it!
Food cravings?: I really, really want delivery pizza SOOOOO badly. I haven't had it yet. I have been eating lots of Ramen. I am pretty much really hungry and really lazy at the same time so my diet mostly consists of whats available.
Labor signs?: A few Braxton Hicks but that's it.
Belly button in or out?: Flat.
What I miss: Having cute feet...and having ankles at all.
- What I'm looking forward to: Meeting my baby in the next month. Soooo crazy.
- Milestone: 37 weeks means I am FULL TERM! CRAZY!!!