Wednesday, August 5, 2009

25 & 24 Days Until Baby

The past couple days have been relatively good days!

Yesterday one of my sorority sisters came and visited me for the day. It was an unexpected visit (I had just found out the day before!) but we made the best of it.

I did more yesterday than I have done all summer! We went out to lunch and then to a movie and then to a fair. I forgot what it was like to have a busy day :) By the end of it my feet were swollen, my back was throbbing, and I yawned every 30 seconds...It was worth it though!

Today I have slept and slept and slept. And my diaper bag came!

I am just getting motivated to start my day...slowly but surely.

-24 Days Until Baby

(P.S. I only have a QUARTER of the days left that I had at the beginning of this blog!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got a chance to hang out with your sorority sister before the baby! Have you decided on a name yet? Are you going to go to the beach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was sooo good to see her!
    I am still undecided on a name. I guess I am just going to wait until she is born.

    And the beach decision will be made next Friday at my doctors appointment. I have decided if I am still not dilated or anything then I will go and if I am I will be staying here!

    ReplyDelete