Look at me! I'm posting before 6 p.m.!
I'm joining Lauren @ the little things we do, for Fill in the Blank Friday. Join in!
1. The last thing I do before going to sleep is hmm...I usually watch t.v. before bed, so turn the t.v. off and roll over. If I remember, I say a quick prayer.
2. When I can't sleep I do what I am doing now! (I woke up at 5 and can't fall back to sleep.) I am snacking on junk food, catching up on old stuff in the DVR, and random inter-webbing.
3. The first thing I do when I wake up is pee, change a diaper, make a bottle, and grab a drink for myself. In that order. When I wake up from a nap, I always crave something sweet for some reason...
4. When I'm tired I either get in a "zone" or become a complete monster. Since Gemma was born I have adjusted to less sleep, so it takes a lot to get super sleep deprived .
5. My dream bedroom would be some sort of huge, fluffy, cocoon-y bed... that is the only part that matters to me!
6. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be surprise me! Any place beautiful, exciting, and unusual but not 100 + degrees or in North America, please. .
7. The longest sleep I've ever had was I don't remember specifically, but freshman year of college was definitely the year of the nap...and the hangover...so I pretty sure it was sometime then...
8. I sleep on my uhhmmm, it depends. However I feel comfortable that night. Versatility, baby! .
9. When I sleep, I like to wear comfy shorts and t-shirts .
10. My bedtime is usually 12-ish...give or take an hour or so .