Sunday, July 11, 2010

Getting to Know ME!


Getting to know YOU



1. What is YOUR definition of sexy?


I think sexy is just a confidence, passion, and desirabilty all rolled into one. 

2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper?

Poop wins, but only because it was contained. If my options were clean up puke or a blow-out diaper, I would so choose puke. (motherhood!)

3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

I am an extrovert, I think. I thrive off of other peoples energy, attention, and social interaction. However, I can still be shy sometimes, but that usually only lasts like 2 minutes and only in super awkward situations...

4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year..which one would you give up?

Umm, gosh. Smell? But can you have taste without smell? I go with smell but only if you can still have taste.
5. Cake or Pie?

Pie. I like some cake but there is a lot of bad cake in the world. There is a lot less (in my opinion) bad pie.
6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play?

Michelle Tanner. We are practically the same age (the Olsen twins are 13 days older than I am) so the timing would have been right. They didn't have to act, just be a cute kid and that is easy enough. Plus it made them super rich.

I think this question is asking more about the personality or something of a character though, so, umm...uhhh...gosh, I guess I will just stick with Michelle Tanner.
7. My favorite website is.....?

This isn't a favorite website, but just one that came to mind. If you click on the link beware...there is lots of cursing!

8. The highlight of my day is....?

Nap Time!!! Just kidding. Lunch is good too =)


P.S. If you haven't done it yet, enter my giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment