Friday, July 16, 2010

On Vacation...Again


Remember last time I took a vacation?

This is going to be kind of like that, but the opposite.

Instead of being home but not blogging, I plan on being away but blogging...maybe even extra.

This vacay is sort of last minute, last ditch effort to do SOMETHING since our usual, yearly family vacation fell through.  From what I can gather, one day will be spent at a near-ish beach (a 2 hour drive) and the rest will be spent...hanging out?

Can you tell I have no clue what is going on?

I am planning on spending my time uploading months worth of pictures and backing them up, hanging out with Gems, and attempting to try out my DSLR camera that I got forever ago and still haven't really taken off of automatic.

So it is a vacation...sort of.

So I'm excited...sort of.

Here's to a tan!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! I wish I had a vacation planned for this summer...

    ReplyDelete