Friday, July 30, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

Look at me! I'm posting before 6 p.m.!

I'm joining Lauren @ the little things we do, for Fill in the Blank Friday. Join in!


1.  The last thing I do before going to sleep is  hmm...I usually watch t.v. before bed, so turn the t.v. off and roll over. If I remember, I say a quick prayer.

2.  When I can't sleep I   do what I am doing now! (I woke up at 5 and can't fall back to sleep.) I am snacking on junk food, catching up on old stuff in the DVR, and random inter-webbing.

3.  The first thing I do when I wake up is     pee, change a diaper, make a bottle, and grab a drink for myself. In that order. When I wake up from a nap, I always crave something sweet for some reason...

4.  When I'm tired I   either get in a "zone" or become a complete monster. Since Gemma was born I have adjusted to less sleep, so it takes a lot to get super sleep deprived .

5.  My dream bedroom would be    some sort of huge, fluffy, cocoon-y bed... that is the only part that matters to me!


6.  If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be     surprise me! Any place beautiful, exciting, and  unusual but not 100 + degrees or in North America, please.    .

7.  The longest sleep I've ever had was    I don't remember specifically, but freshman year of college was definitely the year of the nap...and the hangover...so I pretty sure it was sometime then... 


8.  I sleep on my    uhhmmm, it depends. However I feel comfortable that night. Versatility, baby! .

9.  When I sleep, I like to wear        comfy shorts and t-shirts .

10.  My bedtime is usually      12-ish...give or take an hour or so    .




2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, seriously so cute! Please follow me so I can follow you!
    http://basicallyformyself.blogspot.com
    Thanks, Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the bedroom type. Fluffy cocoon sounds good right about now!

    I just wanted to let you know I have an award waiting for you at my blog. Enjoy! ^_^

    ReplyDelete