Thursday, May 20, 2010

1 Year!

Today is my bloggiversary and I almost missed it! I can't believe that I have been blogging for an entire year.

This little blog, that started as "101 Days Until Baby," (99 days before Gemma was born) and then later became "And Baby Makes Two," has been a constant in a year that has been anything but constant. There were ups and there were downs...and I blogged about it all.

When trying to decide the best way to commemorate this occasion, I thought of the posts I do in celebration of each month of Gemma's life. While it would have been a bit...much ...to say the least...to write each month in honor of this blog, I thought it would be neat appropriate to link up to each post made on or closest to the month birthday of the blog.

Are you still with me?

Here goes =)

A Year in the Life of 101 Days Until Baby/And Baby Makes Two













Today = 12 Months = 1 Year!

Today, all I really want to say is thank you. Thank you for your comments and your continued support. Thank you for walking beside me in a journey that hasn't always been an easy one. Thank you for being my friends when I needed a friend the most.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

-Kacie

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your one year - mine is coming up soon...Glad that you were able to celebrate this milestone! :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete