Sunday, May 2, 2010

Getting to Know ME! (Again)

Have you noticed a Sunday trend lately? Once again, I am participating in Getting to Know You at the MannLand5!






This Week's Questions:

1. Are you superstitious?
Ish? I try to avoid breaking mirrors, and "jinxing", myself, and stuff like that BUT I don't have a full on panic attack or anything if I do.


 
2. If you were an animal..what kind would you be?
Probably a cat. I wish I could say something cool like a tiger, or a leopard, or a lion or something, but probably I would be more like a house cat. House cats get to have all of the comforts of living with people, with out being as gross as dogs can be!


3. You would never catch me wearing.........?
Fur.


4. If someone posts a VLOG..do you watch it?
Very, very rarely. I usually don't watch videos that are posted at all.


 
5. Have you ever waxed your girlie/manly parts..or any other part of your body?
I get my eyebrows and stuff done, but I haven't made the plunge to girly parts, yet.

 

6. Are you a spender or a saver?
Honestly...a total spender : /


7. If you were starring in a movie..who would you want to play your leading man/woman?
For some reason, when I paused to think about this question, David Duchovny popped in my head. Eww. Definitely not David Duchovny. This one is a toughy for me, there are so many legit options...
Umm...



8. Smoker..never smoked..social smoker..or smoked back in the day?
Smoked back in the day. Yes, I am hanging my head in shame. I smoked from the time I was a teenager, until I got pregnant. (I am so not 'fessing up to the actual age I was when I started!)

8 comments:

  1. I am with you NO fur for me! Love all your answers and your blog!So Fun! Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. coming over from mannland. i would NEVER have the guts to wax anything. i am a total chicken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I would definitely never wear fur. And I love Andy Samberg, I imagine he would keep you laughing constantly. Side note: David Duchovny has a really awesome voice for narrating movies, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Andy Samberg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am following you back :o) I would love to be a lazy cat too...ah to lay around all day and not do anything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a fur fan either. Just not my favorite look.
    I read your waxing post.. I felt the same way when my waxer would ask me (everytime I got my brows done) if I wanted my lip done, finally did it, loved the results and get it done all the time now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andy Samberg is a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First off your awesome points just went up by 101 by saying you would not wear fur!!

    Also, I would be a house cat too. I love wild animals but they have such a hard life most times. (A lot of times this has to do with human interference, but that is another story.)

    I look at my very spoiled cats and wonder how great it would be to just do whatever you want all day.

    ReplyDelete