Monday, May 10, 2010

My Ma

I feel a little guilty for not really celebrating Mother's Day on my blog. This is to make me feel better.


Join Us for Monday Mayhem

You can join in too!

1. How old is your Mom? If she has passed away, how old would she be?

My mom is 42.

2. What is/was your Moms worst habit?

Smoking, probably. And she curses like a sailor.

3. What famous person does/did your Mom resemble (a picture of that famous person would be nice)?

Don't tell her I said this, but, I have always though she kinda looked/looks like:



4. What would be one meal that you would love for your Mom to cook for you right now?

Hmm. My mom can hold her own in the kitchen, she actually works as a cook. I would have to say it is a toss up between this super yummy scallop and shrimp alfredo, or these stuffed artichokes that she hasn't made in like 10 years...


5. Was your Mom a Stay at Home Mom or did she have to go to a work/job (and yes, Mayhem understands and knows that being a Stay at Home Mom is work/job) when you were growing up?

My mom almost always worked, although there were a few times where she babysat my cousins, and one time where she was out of work due to an accident that she was in.


 
6. If you could change one thing about your Mom what would it be?

I want to say I wish she was more mom-like, but then she wouldn't be here. I guess I just wish that she was more dependable, so I would change that.


7. Did you ever make your mom cry? if so, explain.

Many times. I think that is just our relationship, although with time, it has gotten better.

8. Have you ever told a lie to your Mom to protect yourself or someone else? If yes, have you come clean and told your Mom the truth?

Hmm...I am not sure. No specific instances are coming to mind, but probably.

9. What is the one thing that you most admire about your Mom?

I think she is a person who loves with her whole heart.

10. In 10 words or less, describe your Mom.

My mom is my mom. I love her for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment