Sunday, May 30, 2010

Getting to Know ME! (Even More than Before)







It's Sunday, so it should come as no surprise that I am once again participating in Getting to Know You at the Mannland5. You should join in too!

If you are stopping in from the MannLand5, meet my daughter Gemma. Isn't she cute?

1. Have you ever snooped around someone else's house?

I was an RA for 3 years of college, so instead of snooping around houses, I was snooping around dorm rooms. You would not believe the things that 18 year old boys think of. Sometimes the girls are just as strange though. Once, when doing checks during a holiday break. We found a poop chart in a suite of 4 girls. They kept track of when each of them...pooped. Gross, right?

2. Can guys and girls be friends? ( thanks Jen!)

I think some guys and girls have this super power...but I am certainly not one of them.

3. Can you curl your tongue?

Yessir!

4. Have you ever stolen anything?

To be honest, not that I can think of. Actually, I used to steal unwrapped toilet paper from public restrooms (again this was in college.) Slightly ghetto, yes. It did save me money though!

5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text?

Text. Because it is easier to multitask. Unless I am driving, then I will talk on the phone because it is dumb to text and drive, just ask Oprah.

6. Memorial Day plans?

A couple of my sorority sisters might come up. If I am lucky. I don't want to jinx it though. Other than that, just a small family barbecue. Nothin' special.

7. What do you do to relax?

It depends. Sometimes I do this weird thing where I lay on my bed and just zone out. I guess it is like accidental meditation. It makes me feel a lot better though. A trip to Target and a Caramel Macchiato works when that is not possible, as does a long shower, a good t.v. show, or a nice nap.

8. Do you do anything to honor those that have died fighting for our freedom?

No. I should, but I don't.

Well, there's that. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and your long holiday weekend!

6 comments:

  1. just stopping by to see your answers today! Gemma is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! I hope your "sisters" get to come and visit you for the Holiday!

    You, like, SO made my day. I'm actually older than you, 24. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay number one is nuts! I am sure you had some crazy experiences as an RA.
    Totally on board with the Target trips too, of course then I stress later for spending money!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Gemma is so cute :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kacie! I'm stopping by from GTKY!

    Gemma is precious! #1 is INSANE! And I hope your "sisters" came up!

    I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I JUST discovered that your replies to my comments were going straight to my spam folder! Ugh... how dumb.

    But, in regards to the email I just read (and then lost, so I had to come comment you instead :) )... I might add name compatibility to my list too! haha. It's tough when your preferences are completely opposite!

    I hope your and Gemma's weekend has been wonderful!

    ReplyDelete