Monday, September 21, 2009

Brain Mush

I actually have a little time where I could post.

But I have very little to say.

I feel like my brain is mush.

I haven't gotten very many good pictures of Gemma lately. 3 weeks old and I am already slacking!

I can't believe I am counting her age in weeks instead of days now. It is strange how the silliest things become noteworthy with a new baby. The sentiment I attach to everything in our lives is unlike anything else I have experienced before... I am slightly crushed that I didn't get her pictures taken at the hospital (even though many pictures were taken) and that I can't seem to find her crib card anywhere.

I feel like I am really starting to fall for her. Not that I wasn't maternal from the beginning I just see how the love really is growing on a daily basis.

At night, once she has fallen asleep, I will cuddle and kiss her. I can stare at her foot for a solid minute. Staring at a baby foot.

So. Not. Me.






No comments:

Post a Comment