Wednesday, May 20, 2009

101 Days Until Baby

So today is my first official post, although I plan to try my best to document my journey through young adulthood and into (unexpected) motherhood. I ordered a new camera battery charger today, so hopefully posts in the future will include pictures! I really hope it comes soon.
I also had a doctor's appointment today. She said that the placenta is anterior (in the front) and that the fluid between the baby and the placenta is low which may explain why I have felt so little movement. I am so glad to have an explanation. I knew I wasn't being crazy when I noticed that I wasn't feeling much.
Other baby business has kind of been at a stand still. I don't want to buy many things until the baby shower (which is almost 2 whole months away!). I am excited to get things ready. I think the shopping and picking stuff out is kind of the fun part of pregnancy.
She still needs a name! I am sort of at a loss so I kind of just don't think about it...

Hmmm...This post is kind of dull. Not at all the tone I wanted to set :) I guess I will check in tomorrow and hopefully be a little more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment