- Contemplating what I want to do in the future professionally, and what steps I need to take to get there.
- Being anxious about the time that I am wasting because I can't take any steps towards my future, because I really have no clue what I want to do.
- Wondering if I will ever be able to get myself out of stupid debt, that I can barely account for.
- Feeling insecure about my body, and the way I present myself to the world.
- Hoping I am not stuck living at home forever.
- Being afraid of what happens when you die.
- Not feeling capable of protecting Gemma from...life.
- Wishing I could better manage my time.
- Fretting over a messy house.
- Thinking I may never get married, that I may never find "the one."
- Missing friends.
- Wanting new friends.
- Trying to figure out how I got here.
- Making mental lists of things I want to do, need to do, should have done, could have done, and all variations.
I consider her, and I sleep.
What keeps you up at night?