Friday, April 16, 2010

Five Question Friday

I'm at work, which means I am blogging and since it is Friday and the phones are extra slow, I thought I would double post today, and participate in Five Question Friday at Five Crooked Halos.

If you want to read  about the new toy I bought, click here.





1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life?

Hmm...I don't use the term ladies as much in real life. (i.e. "thanks ladies!") Other thank that, I really don't know.

2. Do you still write checks?

I'm 23. I have never really written checks. Now, if for some crazy reason I need to use a check, I borrow one from my dad!

3. Who was your favorite President and why?

Clinton, all the way. He was so.freaking.cool.

4. Are you a yeller?

I can be, but generally, I don't get that mad ...

5. Have you ever dumpster dived?
 
Nope. I can't say the opportunity (?) has ever presented itself.
 
Whoa-Whee (I wouldn't say that in real life!) those are some facinating answers, right?
 
Right?
 
Are you with me???
 
Maybe not...Oh, well!

2 comments:

  1. I have a blog award i'd like to share with you: ) If you choose to.. you can pick it up at..http://iloveyoutothemoonmommy.blogspot.com/2010/04/award-from-fellow-blogger-mom.html

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only things I've really ever wrote checks for is rent. So maybe once a month, but I had to order new checks, which you can only do in a pack of 100 or so. Which means I'll probably have this set of checks for the next 20 years of my life.

    I did just stumble on your blog! And I guess I just felt compelled to comment!

    ReplyDelete