Friday, April 16, 2010

Oh, Snap!


I took this picture of Gemma last night. It was 10:38 p.m. I am pretty sure she should have been sleeping. I am also pretty sure that I should have been helping her go to sleep...not taking her picture.

In other picture related news....

I got my first DSLR today! I am super excited about it. I could insert way more exclamation points, but I am trying to work on my insanely abundant use of them (yes, I am aware that I over-do it!) (<---see)

I have wanted a DSLR...well, since I have been blogging to be honest. Unfortunately, I haven't really been able to justify the cost.

Today was my lucky day though, because I was in Walmart, (shopping for groceries, or formula, or shampoo, or something else I forgot to buy because I was so excited about finding this camera!), and I happened my way into the electronics department where they were having a huge sale on items that had been used as display models. I wasn't planning on buying anything at all, I was just sort of looking around, but I found a Canon Rebel XT with a lens kit for $194!!!

I couldn't justify not buying it.

So I did.

And now I am excited.

I won't get to play with my new toy much until next week, because I am working all weekend, but I guess you gotta make money if you are going to spend it right?

Take care and enjoy the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for new cameras! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get some time to play with it Margaret!

    ReplyDelete