Friday, April 9, 2010

fill in the blank friday

fill in the blank friday at the little things we do...


Check it ;)

1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten was...

Hmm? Umm....Well...I can't remember. Goat maybe? That isn't particularly exciting. I can do better than that. Can I pass on this one?

2. My best friend is...

This is kind of cheesy, but my best friend is myself. The social isolation (sounds more dramatic than what it is) of this past year has forced me to learn to be with myself. Before, I was always running away from it or even drinking myself away from it. I was constantly surrounded by other people, and I didn't know how to be by myself, and I didn't really like myself. That really has changed though!

3. If I could live in a different era it would be the ____ because...

70's, but only because I think it would be neat to gain perspective on my parents childhood.

4. I like...

To laugh! More than anything else. I love funny people, and have an ecclectic sense of humor. But most of the time television and movies don't make me lol. Strange, right?

5. If you only know one thing about me it should be that ...

I am capable.

6. My favorite book of all time is ...

Little Women. Although, 95% of that is Nostalgia talking...

7. The one beauty product I couldn't live without is...

Is a flat iron a beauty product? If so, that. I have natural waves, but they are not cute at all. If a flat iron doesn't count, then mascara. What a difference a little mascara makes! I actually look...awake!

8. Blogging is ...

Something I enjoy. A semi "secret" from those I know in real life. A virtual baby book. A social outlet. A sounding board. A community of communities. Not as lame as I would have previously imagined. Addictive.

9. If I could star in a movie with any actor/actress I would want to work ...

Hmm...I am going to avoid going the man candy angle (Taye Diggs! Adrian Greneir! Richard Gere! (?) ) and say... Kate Hudson. Or Drew Barrymore. Cuz I think we would be instant BFF's. Seriously.

10. One of the best feelings in the world is ...

Can I say laughter again? That is kind of cheating, right? I would say, having an actual need met. Like drinking a glass of cold water when you are thirsssty. Or putting on a jacket when you are collld. Or finding a bathroom when you have really got to gooo. That first little burst of relief is so satisfying.

So, I hope you enjoyed fill in the blank friday and I hope you have an amazing weekend (I am off of work, and have good plans, so I am sure I will!)

4 comments:

  1. I totally went through what you did for #2. I think yourself is the BEST answer! :)

    Laughter is really important to me too, sometimes I seem to find humor in places they aren't supposed to be though.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked your answer to question number #2!

    droppin' by from Lauren's :)

    have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your answers. :)
    I am your newest follower. Thanks for following. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how, through Lauren, I am meeting all the lovely people! Including yourself :)

    ReplyDelete