Thursday, June 25, 2009

65 Days Until Baby


R.I.P. Micheal Jackson

I am not sure what I can say that hasn't been said better already. I am a little young to be a huge Michael Jackson fan, but his presence in pop culture and in the world that I have lived in my entire life is certainly great. I hope that in death he finds the peace he was never allowed while living and that it is the bright points in his life that are celebrated as opposed to the rough patches. He put up with so much in the media in the past however many years and I just hope he is given respect that should be owed to any individual.

I can't believe my baby will be born at a time where Michael Jackson jokes are tragic as opposed to funny.

The passing of time sucks. The circle of life sucks. The awareness of it all definitely SUCKS!

-65 Days Until Baby







No comments:

Post a Comment