Saturday, June 27, 2009

63 Days Until Baby

31 Weeks Pregnant!

9 more weeks to go.

  • How far along?: 31 weeks

  • Total weight gain: Somewhere between 17-22 pounds

  • How big is baby?: According to Baby Center, 3.3 pounds or 4 navel oranges.

  • Maternity clothes?: I have gotten another pair of jean capris. And 2 long t-shirts, one is gray and one is white with a neon/flag printed hand making a peace sign (try visualising that one!) that says Peace Now. I had to buy a few extra long shirts to fit over this belly :(

  • Stretch marks?: Just the few on my chest still (knock on wood)

  • Sleep?: Not too bad! I am getting pretty good sleep.

  • Best moment this week?: Lotsa movement. My grandmother felt her move!

  • Movement?: See above. She's still not the most active but I feel her soooo much more often.

  • Food cravings?: Hot wings, specifically the spicy garlic wings from bww which I haven't gotten yet. Oh, and dip.

  • Labor signs?: None!

  • Belly button in or out?: Still in.

  • What I miss: A LOT of clothes are not fitting me now. I can't wear but a couple pre-pregnancy things right now.

  • What I'm looking forward to: Sleep tonight! In regards to the pregnancy...I guess just continuing to have her grow bigger and stronger and healthier!
  • Milestone: 1) The baby flipped into head down position
  • 2) I had my first child birth class
-63 Days Until Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment