Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Confession # 3

Sometimes I think my life would be perfect...

If I could meet Mr. Right...

get married...

have 20 more babies...

and live happily ever after.


Unfortunately...

as much as I like this dream...

I realize that I haven't talked to a boy man my age in...

well, ages.


And I really don't mind working so much...

if only I could figure out what I want to do...

it wouldn't be all that bad.


In fact...

a career...

might be kind of nice.


Plus,

I still need  to focus on the baby that I've got.




















So even though I know all of these things...

sometimes...

I still...

 think.


One thing is for sure, though...

after I figure out what I want to do...

get myself on that right path...

do what I need to do for Gemma and I...

Mr. Right and I are going to enjoy our 20 babies...

plus 1 other very special baby...

that I am enjoying right now.

(well, as long as I start talking to boys again.)


Sometimes it feels good to get something off your chest. For past confessions, click here or here.

*Note to self, at Gemma's doctor appointment yesterday, she was 17 pounds and 10.5 ounces, and she was just over 27 inches long*

3 comments:

  1. It is nice to get things off your chest every once in awhile:)

    You'll meet Mr. Right, and he'll be Mr. Perfect/Mr. Wonderful/Mr. Amazing all in one! It'll come at the right time. I'm happy that you're enjoying life as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous. Great post :)

    Maybe Mr Right will find YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete