Welcome, to all those stopping by!
1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....?
Hmm...Probably my college graduation cap and gown. Five years of education ain't cheap =)
2. Have you ever played a team sport?
3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be?
This one is pretty cute, right?
4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned? (thanks Ian)
I don't know if there is a worst place to get sunburned, I think no matter what it pretty much sucks. I think the worst though, is when you get sunburned ALL OVER, and no matter what, you can't find relief. That feeling is TERRIBLE.
5. Are you happy?
6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?
Srsly... Seriously, why would you type this?
7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere?
I think I could live anywhere. I love certain things about my hometown, but after leaving and coming back, I know it is not my forever home. I need excitement, or variety, or something. Small town living isn't really doing it for me...at least not yet.
8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full?
I read in a magazine once, that if you have finished eating and you don't want to pick at your plate anymore than pour lots and lots of salt all over your food. I haven't done it in a while, mostly because I don't eat out much anymore, but believe me, it really will make you stop before you take another bite. Oversalted anything is not yummy at all.
Welp, there you have it! Another Sunday, and another edition of Getting to Know You, where you can get to know ME!
Did you link up?