Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts


  • Gracious me, it has been sooooooo cold and rainy today. I can't stand it.

  • You know what else I can't stand. When people talk about how crazy the weather has been "this year." Don't they remember they were saying the same thing last year? Don't the remember that EVERYONE says the same thing EVERY year. Especially when the seasons change.

  • Here is a picture of Gemma dressed for today's "totally crazy, unusually freezing weather..."


  • For those of you who read my blog and realize that 99% of the pictures I post are taken in my unmade bed...I promise we leave the bed. I just usually have my camera/think to take a picture while we are being lazy...I forget when we are out and about.

  • I can't promise that I usually make my bed.

  • My sister is coming home from college tomorrow. I am currently living at home. This could be good or bad...undoubtedly, it will be interesting.

  • I need a new wristlet. Badly. See that thing Gemma has? That is what I have been carrying. I got it free with an order from Sephora...it is kind of crap. Any suggestions?

  • I lost my hair straightener AND I desperately need to get my eyebrows done. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

  • My most common nickname for Gemma is chicken nugget. Or nugget. Is that weird? Or overly predicatable?

  • Speaking of predictions, you can predict lovely weekend weather by my work schedule. When I work it is gorgeous, when I don't work it is freezing. If there was money to be made in betting on the weather, I would be rich. (or a weather man. beat you to it.)
  • I have to work this weekend. Want to guess what the forecast is?
  • Look at this....I was one comment away from winning a pair of diamond earrings.
  • Darn it.
  • I don't think I am that great at random. Lots of these have segues. Doesn't that sort of defeat the purpose?
Until next time...

Feel free to link up with the Un Mom, and Random Tuesday Thoughts of your own.
randomtuesday

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kacie! My name is Renee and I haven't commented before so just thought I'd introduce myself.
    Oh my goodness Gemma is just a CUTIE! You are soooo lucky!! Hmm.. maybe check out target.com for some cute purses/wristlets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I'm a handbag snob. Not the right girl to ask about wristlets. Do you have any consignment shops near you? Check them out!

    Also, I would DIE without my hair straightener! Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My nickname for my son was Nugget for quite a while too, but it was short for Stink Nugget.

    ReplyDelete