The award rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
- Link the person who nominated you.
- List 7 interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other beautiful bloggers.
I am not sure if I can do interesting, but I will go for random. Hopefully that counts.
- When I was in 1st grade I wanted to be a marine biologist and I was OBSESSED with manatees. Now, I think they are kind of weird looking.
- I am 5'2".
- I didn't get my license until I was 19 and I never brought a car to college so I am just now beginning to drive a lot. I still have some new driver tendencies and driving on highways, pulling over for an ambulance behind me, and driving behind anything that is carrying a strapped on load on the back (like logs or poles) really freaks me out.
- I think I decided not to go to law school...I still don't have a backup plan.
- When I was younger I LOVED the babysitter club books. I had like every single one and I would read instead of playing like a normal kid. When it was warm outside I would always bring a blanket outside and lay it down in some corner of the yard so I could enjoy my book. I usually would have a hard time getting comfortable and go back inside after like 15 minutes :)
- In high school I was the bad kid. B-A-D.
- I hate when people talk about how quickly time passes. It always makes me feel like my life is almost over and it literally makes me kind of nauseous. This is a new thing, and started sometime near the end of my pregnancy.
Like I said, maybe not interesting, but random.
As for 7 other beautiful bloggers:
(I am not sure if some of y'all are even into the award thing, take it if you want, if not, I promise my feelings won't be hurt!)
- let it be
- My Story Is Not Over
- Natballs (www.natballs.blogspot.com) for some reason I can't visit her blog right now!
- Raising Evey
- The Bailey Family
- The Browns
- And because I am STILL grateful for my pretty, new blog (and out of ideas of who to nominate) I give an award out to Mrs. Muffins once again.
Enjoy y'all and take care!