I had to miss work. Again. Today.
Babysitter broke her hand.
Not at the babysitter (the growl I mean.) That growl was directed towards life in general.
Instead of dwelling on this misfortune I will choose to be happy. There are many things to be happy about, like the fact that my baby finally decided to roll over, at the ripe old age of 5 and a half months old. G-double-O-D J-O-B, Gems. You made Mama proud. +)
Also happiness inducing, I received my very first blog award courtesy of Meg at Let it Be. Thanks girl =)
Part of the "rules" is to name 10 things you are a master of, so in no particular order:
I am a Master of:
- Doing almost anything while holding a sleeping baby in my arms, including but not limited to, making a sandwich, checking the mail, and brushing my teeth.
- Singing every single lyric to Juvenile's Back that Thing Up...the unedited version ;)
- Naming all 19 Duggar children in birth order. Word.
- Growing an out of control uni-brow in mere
- Being mommy to the very very best girl in the entire world.
- Wasting ridiculous amounts of time online and then blaming my lack of accomplishment on a fussy baby.
- Making sweet tea that is sooo good it makes you wish you were raised in the country too.
- Finding people's weak spots and keeping them in mind when need be.
- Using context clues to decipher any new slang that I was previously unaware of. Take that, Flo-Rida.
- Giving baby advice because HELLO, I have been a mama for FIVE WHOLE MONTHS.
And now I will pass the award to a few of the bloggers that I follow :)
Hayley @ Gone with the Twins
Nicole @ Mrs. Muffins