It's Sunday, and I am here at work so you know I am most definitely wasting time and participating in Getting to Know You (a.ka. Me. Or you if you play along too, I guess) with Keely @ MannLand5.
Without further adieu:
1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?
Top Chef. Mostly just because I like to eat. How fun would it be to go to work, eat great food and sip wine, and then get to be a huge jerk about whatever you don't like? I'm thinking the answer to that is VERY fun!
2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?
Do people really pay attention to this stuff? Probably before.
3. Shave or hair removal cream?
Shave, baby. I am old school. Hair removal cream stuff can BURN!
4. What's your favorite feature in a house?
I am not really in a house hunting place in my life now, BUT, when I was younger, I always wanted one of those padded storage benches that sits in a window. I always thought it would be great to have a seat like that, so I could sit and read books. I was (am?) a huge nerd. I think I got the idea from Full House. I also got the idea of wanting to have my room in the bathroom and sleeping in the bathtub from Full House, but I digress.
5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent?
Scents make me more nostagic than any other sense. I really love the smell of the leaves combined with the smell of others' wood burning stoves. I also love the smell of school supplies and new clothes for Fall. Oh, and Pumkin Spice Latte's of course!
6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??
So many! I am a total TV addict, and I have been missing my shows! I guess two of the ones I am most excited for would be:
7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?
Personal shopper. I have no personal style, whatsoever. Oprah, do you wanna hook me up?
8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?
Leaves. I'm an original, I know!