Saturday, January 8, 2011

Blog Sweep

I was following 216 blogs.

I'm now following 34.

My goal was 15.

Ehhh, close enough.

Catching up with my favorite blogs has been nearly impossible recently, as it feels like I am always skipping past stuff that I don't really read so I finally broke down and decided to clean house.
It feels nice, real nice.

I would suggest you do the same.

Even if I don't make the cut.

My feelings won't be too hurt...

Promise

*Sidenote: I was a little delete happy and now I am thinking that I probably deleted some of my favorite blogs. If you realize that you lost a follower and you think it might be me, leave a comment or send an email and I will re-add you. If I have never read your blog but you want me to check it out, let me know and I will follow you too!*

See you tommorrow friends! 

5 comments:

  1. I have to do that once in a while as well. I follow so many but only read a few of my favorites every time they post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently started reading your blog and once I started I couldn't stop...I actually went back and read through the whole blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I made the cut. *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOO HOOO we made the cut!!! Just wait it gets better, cause now we are pregnant with TWINS!!! I love following along with Gemma's growth and see giggle as Blaze is right there with her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohooo! I made the cut! I need to cut mine down, it's not quit that excessive, but there are a lot of blogs that I just skim right past when looking for updates.

    ReplyDelete