Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sick Day

Again.

Gemma and I both have little colds...runny noses and all of that fun stuff. We spent the day trying to feel better and attempting to get some sleep. In between rounds of saline drops and the snot sucker (which Gemma HATES, by the way) I was able to get ALL of the pictures from my camera uploaded and backed up. Now all I need to do is print some hard copies and I will REALLY feel accomplished.

Here is a picture of Gemma today:






She looks pretty cheery for a sick person if I do say so myself! Unfortunately her cheer comes and goes, sometimes she is her usual smiley self and other times she is a bit of a bear. Poor thing. I can't imagine what it feels like to be sick as a baby!

It was amazing to me, as I was going through her pictures today, what a difference four months makes. Here is one of  her very first "smiles" at around two weeks old.



She looks very much the same but very different too. One of the many paradoxes of babyhood I suppose.

I saw a lot of really sweet pictures that I never shared with y'all, so I guess that is something to look forward to in the near future!

Until then, I am off to bed. Here is hoping Gemma feels better in the morning.

(And me too please!)

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment