Friday, January 29, 2010

formspring.me

So, I have been slacking lately, mostly because I have been trying to tie up loose ends before my new job starts. I have interviewed and found a sitter for Gemma AND a potential for backup, gotten the rest of my law school applications together, shopped for some work clothes, and other odds and ends. I can not believe that my life is going to be so drastically different in a week or so. I have been so used to staying at home I don't know how I am going to feel. I don't even want to think about what it is going to be like to be separated from Gems, at least not yet!

I digress, but what I am meaning to get out (eventually I promise!) is that if you notice on the sidebar of this blog there is a box that says "Ask Me Anything" and it is really for just that. If you are interested, uou can ask me any question you want, anonymously if you choose! I will probably answer all questions. Unless they are really inappropriate or offensive of course. But I trust y'all!

So, ask away! And you can read the answers to your questions here  and if I get enough I will be sure to dedicate a post to them.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment