Sunday, August 22, 2010

Getting to Know Me! (What Fun!)



Getting to know YOU



It's Sunday, and I am here at work so you know I am most definitely wasting time and participating in Getting to Know You (a.ka. Me. Or you if you play along too, I guess) with Keely @ MannLand5.

Without further adieu:

1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?

Top Chef. Mostly just because I like to eat. How fun would it be to go to work, eat great food and sip wine, and then get to be a huge jerk about whatever you don't like? I'm thinking the answer to that is VERY fun!



2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?

Do people really pay attention to this stuff? Probably before.

3. Shave or hair removal cream?

Shave, baby. I am old school. Hair removal cream stuff can BURN!



4. What's your favorite feature in a house?

I am not really in a house hunting place in my life now, BUT, when I was younger, I always wanted one of those padded storage benches that sits in a window. I always thought it would be great to have a seat like that, so I could sit and read books. I was (am?) a huge nerd. I think I got the idea from Full House. I also got the idea of wanting to have my room in the bathroom and sleeping in the bathtub from Full House, but I digress.

5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent?

Scents make me more nostagic than any other sense. I really love the smell of the leaves combined with the smell of others' wood burning stoves. I also love the smell of school supplies and new clothes for Fall. Oh, and Pumkin Spice Latte's of course!

6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??

So many! I am a total TV addict, and I have been missing my shows! I guess two of the ones I am most excited for would be:


and:




7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?

Personal shopper. I have no personal style, whatsoever. Oprah, do you wanna hook me up?

8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?

Leaves. I'm an original, I know!

12 comments:

  1. My grandmothers house had the padded window storage seat and I use to spend so much time sitting there reading. I loved it. Then again, I'm a huge nerd so it worked for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the smell of the wood stoves- it's a great smell on a fall day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parenthood looks like a good show! I will have to look for it. Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the show parenthood.


    I’m your newest follower. I would love it, if you would come join
    The Sunday Twitter Exchange @ Frugality Is Free.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Castle is FANTASTIC! And I'm glad that I'm not the only Glee fan out there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! I actually got the same ideas from Full House when I was younger. The bed in the bathtub was a big one. And I love your reasoning for being a host on Top Chef...sounds fun to me too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always wanted a window seat so I could read on it!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great answers! I love Big Love but don't get to see it now. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Parenthood! It's so good!

    So just now I totally thought about when I buckle and realized that I buckle after I turn the car on :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes!! top chef!! i totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Top Chef would be a great one! Imagine all the food you're get to eat.

    And I totally know what you're talking about with the window seat. I've always wanted one too, and I'm guessing that probably came from Full House too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally agree on the Top Chef thing. I drool when I watch that show (except when they cook with nasty stuff...like emu eggs).

    ReplyDelete