Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Additions

Yesterday, I had some news to post...

but thought it might be better to wait to get some pictures.

I want to be a good blogger...

promise!


Unfortunately,

today I realized...

that it is terribly difficult to photograph...

1/16 of top tooth,

and it is also pretty hard...

to get a good picture...

of  13 brand new, wrigly, black lab puppies.


Still,

I would like to say...

welcome to the family, tiny tooth and precious pups!

Your blog debut must wait until you get just a little bit bigger.

So...

until another day...

3 comments:

  1. I have tried to photograph the toofs as well. Not easy. Are the puppies YOURS? Or are you adopting one? Coming from a mom of kids AND pets... it adds a lot of work to the house. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of excitement going on! Can you imagine birthing 13 babies? That must be one tough mama dog!

    ReplyDelete