Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting to Know ME...How Many Times is This?

Getting to know YOU


It is that time of the week again, I am participating in Getting to Know You and so should you! 

Time is of the essence this morning, so I am going to do my best to keep my answers short and sweet. 

Have a Happy Sunday Y'all!

-Kacie

1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?

It definitely depends on how big the booger is and how well I know the other person.

2. What are you passionate about?

I am most passionate about treating people well. I think it is important to love all with an open heart and an open mind.

3. How long have you been blogging?

A little over a year. I started this blog as a countdown from 101 days until my daughter was born...she is 9 months old now!

4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?

Fresh lemonade.

5. What is your favorite type of music?

Dirty rap music and girly singer-songwriter kind of stuff are my faves.

6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?

There are a lot of things I usually do, but none that stick out. I am gonna say kiss my sweet baby :)

7. My Summer vacation plans are...?

None, as of right now. I'm a slacker.

8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?

I am so bad when it comes to stuff like this. My most recent beauty "find" though, is the knock of Cetaphil from Family Dollar. I don't even know why I grabbed it (or why I was in Family Dollar, ha) but it works SO WELL for like $2!

2 comments:

  1. I like your #2, it is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your music answer got me giggling. Such a strange combination!

    ReplyDelete