Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I Hate Soda

I hate Soda

Like, I really hate Soda

I hate that Soda makes is making America fat

I hate that it contains high fructose corn syrup...and that's bad right?

I hate stupid Soda commericials

I hate that Soda is bad for your teeth

I hate girls who hate Soda because water tastes so much better (yeah right...)

I hate that Soda is literally EVERYWHERE

The movies, the mall, restaurants, the grocery store...I hate you so much Soda!

I hate that Soda makes sweet treats taste less sweet

But most of all

I hate Soda

because I love it.



2 comments:

  1. I actually gave up soda one year for lent and ever since I just tend to not drink much of it.

    I generally will choose water or juice over soda... I realized once lent was over and I started drinking soda again that whenever I did drink a can or a bottle... I feel so bogged down and sluggish afterward. Just yucky in general.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree that it is evil stuff. I hardly ever drink it anymore although there was a time when I was heavily into the diet Pepsi. Glad that's no longer the case. Instead I drink Pellegrino.....Sparkling water. I think it was the carbonation that had me so hooked on soda. The Pellegrino is so much more refreshing and I am so happy I found it!

    ReplyDelete