Sunday, April 25, 2010

Getting to Know ME...Some More

I have been suffering from a serious case of bloggers block since mid-last week, so I thought that participating in Getting to Know You, at the MannLand5 might help remedy it. Plus, I was probably going to do it anyway!


1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action?

Romantic Comedy. I like to laugh. And I need a boyfriend.


2. Do you recycle?

Well, when I am out, and it is right in my face. I don't have a recycling system set up at home though.         I suck.

3. Have you ever been to a strip club?

Um, yes actually. I live sort of close to West Virginia, and when I was 18-20, the strip clubs in West Virginia were the only local "clubs" that I could get into, if I wanted to go out. You had/have to be 21 for all of the regular clubs. Did I mention that in West Virginia the strip clubs are full nude? 

I am not proud of myself.

4. Do you have a nickname?

Yes! I have a whole bunch of silly nicknames that wouldn't mean anything to anyone except the people who call me them. I don't have a shortened version of my name that I prefer to go by though.

5. What's a name you can't stand to be called?

Umm...Uhh...Pass?

6. What are your Summer staples?

I would probably say... Iced tea, flip flops, and air conditioning. I'm low maintenance.

7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?

Technically, it was a chicken tostada at Taco Bell :/, but that is pretty boring. I actually spent more money on myself today than I probably have in months...I bought a pair of Bermuda shorts, a pair of boyfriend crops,  two t-shirts, a bathing suit, and a pair of board shorts. I also bought myself two pairs of flats at K Mart someplace real fancy, yesterday.

8. Are you happy with your boob size?

Not really. It is kind of shallow, but I definitely wish I was a little...fuller.


Let's hope that did the trick, and the blogger's block will go away and I can come back to my post crazy self. 

Take care y'all and enjoy what is left of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Your summer staples look a lot like mine. I'd only add sleeveless tops to that. Yeah, I'm over 40 and I still wear them. Ha!

    ReplyDelete