Sunday, April 18, 2010

Getting to Know ME!

It's Sunday, and I am participating once again in Getting to Know You at MannLand5.  You should play along too!




This button isn't the Getting to Know you button, but I am on a work computer so all I can do is copy and paste! It's cute anyway right?

This Weeks Q&A

1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless?

Well definitely not wolverine hairy. I prefer less hair, but I can deal with some...just not too much.


2. How often do you run red lights?

Never. Ever. I am way too much of paranoid driver for that! I drive like your grandma, but even more old lady like.

3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid?

I actually thought really hard about this question. My first thought was they would have to be short, because this could totally happen and I wouldn't want to waste my time in Heidi Klum's (first tall chick I could think of!) closet, right? So I think I would want to raid the closets of Lilly Allen, Kim Kardashian, and Reese Witherspoon. Weird combo right? They are all 5'2" like me! Although our bodies are shaped a little bit  completely differently. But at least I wouldn't trip over their jeans =)

4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog?

Ooh, tough question. My facebook is pretty much reserve for "in real life" friends, so if I were adding new friends I would want them to be on facebook...because I need more real friends in my hometown ! If the friends would just be internet friend, I would prefer to have more followers on my blog. Because I like feeling popular...Again, because I need more real friends!

I have a Twitter, but only because I signed up for it eons ago, when my brother was like, "You should check this Twitter thing out, it's going to be huge!" I signed up, didn't like it, thought he was completely wrong because this Twitter thing sucked, and forgot about it. A year later (give or take months, I have no idea how long it really was!) Twitter was huge, but I refuse to go crawling back. (For now at least. If I change my mind, you can't hold this against me!)

5. What makes you feel sexy?

I believe that sexiness is a state of mind and freshly shaved legs.

6. I get excited when...........?

I get a package in the mail!

7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"?

If I have to be honest, probably indoorsy. I like the outdoors, bugs don't freak me out or anything, but I like controlled climate. And I can be lazy. Working on that though.

8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars?

A million dollars. No contest.

Welp, there you have it, another edition of Getting to Know ME!

6 comments:

  1. Bugs DO freak me out, and I get enough of them inside that there is no need to go outside...at all. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dd is adorable. It was fun getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally know what you mean about the short thing (I'm 5'3) and clothes and I love all your closet choices! And I would love, love, love a million dollars :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm a pretty paranoid driver these days too! i blame having kids. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you wrote "welp"!

    K from LifeofK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mass Hole-Haha!
    Sherrie-Thanks!
    Katie-Thanks, I was expecting a little flack, especially for Kim K.
    mrs.b.-It is definitely a kid thing. I have become such a sissy!
    k-Haha. Umm...thanks =)

    ReplyDelete