Saturday, August 8, 2009

21 Days Until Baby...

After a long, long day in the hot, hot sun I am feeling kinda lazy and figured I would give my survey update since it has been a few weeks!

  • How far along?: 37 weeks

  • Total weight gain: Somewhere between 22-27 pounds

  • How big is baby?: My doctor said somewhere around 6 pounds.

  • Maternity clothes?: Umm...few and far between. I live in big T-shirts and sleep shorts mostly and use the same 2 pairs of jean capris and whatever the biggest shirt that I have around that is clean when I am going out anywhere.

  • Stretch marks?:I have a good sized patch on the left side and a few on the right side as well.

  • Sleep?: I want MORE!

  • Best moment this week?: Finally getting those last few baby items! (Sling and Diaper Bag)

  • Movement?: She moves! Definitely not like super crazt but I feel it!

  • Food cravings?: I really, really want delivery pizza SOOOOO badly. I haven't had it yet. I have been eating lots of Ramen. I am pretty much really hungry and really lazy at the same time so my diet mostly consists of whats available.

  • Labor signs?: A few Braxton Hicks but that's it.

  • Belly button in or out?: Flat.

  • What I miss: Having cute feet...and having ankles at all.

  • What I'm looking forward to: Meeting my baby in the next month. Soooo crazy.
  • Milestone: 37 weeks means I am FULL TERM! CRAZY!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to believe how fast it goes while also seeming like an eternity. Get as much sleep as you can- there's no such thing as too much nap time!

    ReplyDelete