Wednesday, June 3, 2009

88 & 87 Days Until Baby

The days are far from flying by. In fact I have been in somewhat of a funk for maybe 3 or 4 days now. I am not quite sure what it is, probably just restlessness but I am just kind of blah.

So right now my schedule is far from exciting. I spend a lot of time on the computer or watching TV. The past few days I just don't feel like it. That's not that surprising though, obviously anyone would get bored of that after a while but I don't feel like doing anything else either. Our library was having a big booksale the other day and I bought a few books. I have been trying to read the same book and even though it seems interesting after like 4 pages I put it down.  I'm already bored with writing this post!

I think I might feel better soon though, I finally got a new phone. It is nothing too fancy, but it is nice. I like it. My old phone wasn't getting service so I hadn't talked to any of my friends in a while. Reconnecting will definitely help as far as sanity goes!

I also have a few projects to keep me busy. I have to finish my registry ASAP as shower invites are going out soon. I have decided to plant some flowers in front of my house so I have to research and pick out and plant and all of that stuff. It was also decided that instead of sharing a room with the baby I will have the room across the hall and she will have the one I am in now. This means I have to put both rooms together and make them homey and liveable. 

Tomorrow my big project will be washing my dirty Jeep. Hopefully it will be nice out and I can work on my tan as well :)

Tomorrow is definitely going to be a better day. I've decided, so it's official!

-87 Days Until Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment