Friday, January 28, 2011

Cheer Up Swap and Fat Ass Friday

Have y'all met Brandy from You Don't Know, yet? If not, you need too...she's awesome. She's funny, and crafty, and her little boy Grayson is adorable :)

Brandy has all kinds of excitement going on at You Don't Know, and this week I decided to join in.

First, I signed up for the Cheer Up Swap.


You should check it out if you like getting packages, and c'mon...who doesn't like packages!?!

I am also joining her for Fat Ass Friday. I actually weigh about 15 pounds more than I weighed at my 6 postpartum appointment. Seriously. Not cool. I've blogged about my weight issues a little here, but I have never really made changes that "stuck." Here is hoping that this is the time they do.

Here is Brandy's cute button for Fat Ass Friday.


And my stats:

Starting weight: Erm. My scale is broke. My best guess is 143 though...it was right around there last time I weighed myself. 
Goal weight-125Last week's weight:-
Current weight: 143-ish
Weight +GAIN / -LOSS this week: -
Total weight lost: -


And here is my 143 pounds in pictures:




And proof I have a face...and need to get my eyebrows done. And brush my hair.


Have an awesome weekend y'all and go say hi to Brandy!










2 comments:

  1. HEY - thanks for the love! and I'm so glad you are joining fat ass friday - it helps motivate me that people are actually participating. Even though I think you look awesome. and I need to get my brows done. for real yo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute, Kacie! You look perfect to me.

    ReplyDelete