Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Would Rather Be Sleeping...

Than doing pretty much anything else right now. But alas, I am working.

I am still not feeling particularly chatty, but the only way to get back into the habit of blogging is to do it, right?

My dad leaves for work around 4:30 a.m., and for some reason I woke up around the time he was leaving and I have been up since then. I know some people can do totally well with 5 hours of sleep but my friends, I am not one of them. I am a girl who does best with 7-8 hours no more or no less. I am pretty particular (in a spectacularly average way) about that I guess.

Today I had an appointment with my therapist. I am really hopeful that she will help me sort through all of the crazy that is floating around in my brain. I like to talk about myself, so it is actually kind of enjoyable for me.

I am still not working on grad school apps the way I should. This weekend. I am promising blog land, and more importantly myself.

I think I might wrap up. Sorry. I know this post probably wasn't very useful or entertaining, but I've got to warm the ol' engine up ya know :)

Take care y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment