Monday, September 13, 2010

Heaven


Thank goodness for it being almost fall...

unbearable heat, humidity, and daily thunderstorms have finally been replaced with warm breezy days.

Heaven.

And perfect for the park.

My baby is looking less baby and more toddler everyday.

If she isn't walking she can't officially be a toddler, right?
There are so many sweet things about Gemma right now. 
I'm a sucker for her hugs and kisses...
and her sweet little words.

She's been mimicking everything we say lately.
And I am finally starting to hear Mama more often than when she's upset.
She pulls up on the dogs' backs and tries to love on them too.
Like I said...she's a sweet girl.

When we go to the grocery store, or any store for that matter...
she giggles with anyone making eye contact with her,
and ya know...babies (toddlers?) get a whole lot of attention when they're out...
so there are LOTS of giggles.

Cashiers can't get over how HAPPY she is.
I can't get over how HAPPY she is.

Until I try to brush her hair.
And then...
Well...she's not that HAPPY.
But most of the time...

Heaven.

2 comments: