Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cheer Up Swap

Do you remember how I posted about that swap I was participating in? I got my package today, came to work, took picures (yes, at work), I wrote a long, ridiculously descriptive post about how awesome the package truly was (yup, still at work), and BLOGGER ATE IT!

My first instinct was too be sad, but hey, that would defeat the purpose of a Cheer Up Swap, huh?

So here is the condensed version of that post:

Here's the button!



Thanks Brandy at You Don't Know for hosting!


Thanks times a trillion Nichole!

The beach/poolside themed gift was a perfect reminder of the upcoming spring, especially on a day like today that looked like this:


(I took this one at a red light...)

(...and this one while driving...)

(...and this one when I had safely made it to work)

I didn't get a picture of it, but the gift came in a Lego box.

But...

It wasn't Legos!

Check out my goodies!

(Totally not the first time in my life that I have said that.)


This is a super cute tote with a matching beach towel inside! I love the colors!

Isn't this a great idea?

Lots of fun stuff! A candle, sunblock, chapstick. gum, towel clip, floating candles, nail polish.

Cute little clips for Gemma!

Displayed on a Post-It. (I told you I was at work!)

And a letter, explaining all of the thought she put into this gift.

I sincerely appreciate everything Nichole, and I had so much fun participating.

If you want to see what I gave Nichole, click here.

And if you want to check out the other swappers, there is a link up here on Brandy's blog.


5 comments:

  1. Glad that you liked everything! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I hope that the hair clips work for you. They may not fit yet, but they should work with very little hair. :o) I love making them and thought that these were cute and summery! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome package! I love that towel! So bright. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, fun!

    Now summer just needs to hurry up and get here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun! I might have to check it out. :D

    ReplyDelete