Monday, October 25, 2010

All Over

I'm at work. I am here for another hour still, and I thought that I had exhausted all of my internet/time-wasting options and then I remembered I had a blog.

Awesome.

Things have been going okay for me. I have been taking medication for my anxiety for about 2 weeks now, and last week I began seeing a therapist. Is therapist the right word? Technically, she is a clinical social worker. Her office is in an old Victorian house, and I have to drive up a mountain to get there. The place is about an hour away, which means I am going to have to juggle childcare for 4 hours once a week. Not easy, but doable I guess.

In less crazy news, I am pretty excited for Halloween! I work over the weekend but luckily Halloween is a nighttime holiday anyway. Gemma's costume *quacks* me up (hint hint). I was hoping she would be confidently walking, but it looks like she isn't quite there yet, although we are seeing more and more steps each day.

Woo Hoo to that!

Work is work. Grad school applications seem harder than I anticipated. I think the academic part of my brain has already begun to atrophy. I am having a hard time figuring out how to approach the essay questions, which is totally NOT like me. I am used to having too much to say with those kinds of prompts. Hopefully it will come to me. If not, I am gonna have to go after it I guess.

Hmm...maybe that would be better use of my free computer time?

Maybe?

How've you guys been? I miss my blogging buddies :)

1 comment: