I'm working...blah blah blah...
Let's have fun with the MannLand5...blah blah blah...
1. Do you like seafood?
Yes ma'am. Shrimp, scallops, oysters, crabs...yum! The only thing I don't really like is mussels, or clams that are not fried. Being raised not too far from Maryland my very favorite is:
With lots of:
Umm, no. I think they are cute though. Really cute actually. The theme for Gemma's birthday party was Mermaids!
3. Have you swam in the ocean?
Yep. I did one of those "swim with the stingrays" excursions once, when I was on a cruise. When I am at the beach though, I sort of splash by the shore more than swim in the ocean.
4. If you got stung by a jellyfish, would you let a stranger pee on you?
Ugh. I don't know what the pain is like, so I can't really say! Either way, I am sure I would try to...umm... take care of it myself, first.
5. Have you ever pee'd in the ocean?
Not that I can recall.
6. Can you make a cute fish face? (Show a pic..if you want)
I can make a fish face. I don't think it is very cute though. I look more like this:
Now if you want to see a cute fish face:
7. When you see the lobster tank at the grocery store do you just have this overwhelming urge to set them free or cook them up?
Neither. I usually walk past the tank without any thoughts of them at all. Where is my humanity? (Or lobsterity?)
8. Are you afraid of sharks?
Short answer, yes. Yes I am.