Friday, April 8, 2011

Ch-Ch-Changesss

I have some big news y'all!

I got a new job today and I start Monday!

Things are happening and they are happening quickly.

It seems like a much better opportunity. Monday-Friday, "normal" hours, a more interesting job, room for growth AND a little more money.

The downside is going to be leaving Gemma for 50 hours a week. I'm totally not looking forward to that BUT I know it is totally going to be worth it.

So...things are progressing and it feels really right to me that they are. Hopefully this will get the ball rolling for bigger and better things...

I might even start blogging more...It's not like I could blog any less.

xoxo,

Happy Weekend Y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Hope that it continues going great! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! Very happy for you! If you don't like your situation...Change it! And you did! Sounds like a great move.

    ReplyDelete